You're still curious about me? Well shucks, that's grand! There's so much I want to tell you! Now, where to start...I guess the beginning is a good enough place as any:
- Where am I from?
- I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. I was a terribly shy child, who doodled to Beatles' songs and dreamed of being a professional baseball player.
- What do I do?
Hiking is my favorite thing to do AFK. I moved to CO with my fiancee in the summer of '12 and have been doing my best to get up in the mountains as much a possible.
- What do I like?
- When I'm not scribbling wireframes, developing CSS, or writing, I love to doodle, watch depressing movies, play guitar, and kill zombies (Arrrrgh!).
- What am I up to now?
- I work for the social media agency Room 214 in Boulder, CO and write for the online music magazine PlaybackSTL.com. Oh, you mean RIGHT now? I'm drinking a beer and wondering how my cat is comfortable in that position, weirdo.
- What's my guilty pleasure?
- Keep me away from bookstores. I love buying books, regardless of if they're ever read. My purchased-to-read ratio is embarrassingly low. The dilemma between a good book and netflix if usually resolved by a swift two-hour Adventure Time marathon.
- What else? (The lightning round)
- I'm hopelessly addicted to caffeine.
I wish I knew more about wine.